Looking for a quick and healthy Christmas recipe? This Christmas fruit salad is full of delicious red and green winter fruits, and makes for a beautiful presentation for any holiday event!
Prep Time: 15 min
Yields: 10 – 15 servings
- 16 oz package of strawberries
- 3 kiwi’s
- 1 honeydew melon
- 12 oz. of cranberries
- 6 oz. package of raspberries
- 4 oz. of pomegranate seeds
- ½ lb of green grapes
- Wash all fruit and pat dry.
- Slice off upper top half of strawberries to remove stems. Slice strawberry down the middle to get two equal parts.
- Slice skin off of kiwi’s and cut into circles.
- Cut honeydew melon in half. Cube honeydew melon into square pieces or use a melon ball scoop to create honeydew melon balls.
- Combine strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, kiwi slices, grapes and honeydew in a large bowl. Mix up all fruit with a spoon to show the different hues of red and green. Serve on a platter or bowl and enjoy!